- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle from initial candidate assessment to conduct interviews and offer management.
- Identify and source for appropriate talent for current open roles
- Develop recruitment strategy and ensure the available talent pipeline.
- Use applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Contribute ideas and take part in projects to constantly improve and streamline recruitment process
- Collection & analysis of the managers’ needs
- Directly screen CVs and conduct phone interviews to select potential candidates for the face to face round & coduct the 1st round Interview
- Organized welcome sessions, prepare job invitation, logistic preparation, access cards, new employee to be on board.
- Organization of the recruitment priorities according to the workflow & the goal set
- Do the follow-up of the recruitment activity. Report the weekly activity (results, workflow…) to hiring managers
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses of the recruitment process to bring new improvements (in terms of reactivity, quality…)
- Performance the induction training.
- Be respondsible for Employer Branding & Sourcing of ICR
- Build company culture
- Monthly update records of training and recruitment
- Perform administration works on employment process such as preparing Job Offer, Coordinating on Probation Evaluation, preparing Labour Contract, Decision on Transfer, Promotion, Termination, Liquidation etc.
- Prepare periodical reports as instructed by superior
REQUIREMENTS OF THE RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST ROLE:
- Hands-on experience with Sourcing, Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of case management software
- Excellent secretarial and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure
Application via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: (028) 3517 80 82 (HR Department)