I Can Read is a literacy-based English teaching organisation currently in 10 countries worldwide, and is growing rapidly in Vietnam. Our unique, specially-developed system helps students to obtain language and literary independence and achieve excellence in speaking, listening, reading and writing. As a teacher at I Can Read you will receive huge satisfaction from seeing the rapid improvement in your students’ abilities by using our effective system. Our students are typically between 2.5 and 14 years old, so experience teaching young learners (especially very young learners) is essential. We hold most of our lessons on weekday evenings and weekend.
If you meet our criteria:
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- Recognised teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, etc.).
- Have at least 1 year of experience teaching English as a foreign language.
- Enjoy working in a young & dynamic environment
- Adaptable to change
Please send the following documents to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com:
- Updated & Current CV
- Cover letter
- Scanned copy of your bachelor’s degree
- Scanned copy of your CELTA/TEFL/TESOL or equivalent
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A recent photo
- Full induction program (training/observations) of the unique I Can Read Methodology & Curriculum
- Professional development and career growth within I Can Read Vietnam & South-East Asia
- Competitive Monthly salary
- Assistance with Work Permit Processing
- Medical Insurance and Social Benefits
- Paid Annual Leaves & Paid Public Holidays, 5-day work week with 2 days off weekly
- Social Events for Teachers, Team building events and Company outings
- Teacher will have his/her own classroom
Please note that due to the anticipated level of interest in these roles, we regret that we will only contact those applicants we wish to interview.
For more information about I Can Read, please refer to our website: www.icanread.vn