I Can Read Vietnam is currently seeking full-time teachers for our Ho Chi Minh City learning centres.
We are urgently seeking native English-speaking teachers, to join our teaching team in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Full induction program (training/observations) of the unique I Can Read Methodology & Curriculum
- Literacy Specialist Certification upon completion of probationary contract
- Professional development and career growth within I Can Read Vietnam & South-East Asia
- Attractive Monthly NET salary (I Can Read will be taking care of all Personal Income Taxes and Other Taxes)
- Attractive end of one-year contract bonus
- Full Assistance with Work Permit and Residency Card
- Medical Insurance and Social Benefits
- Housing, Phone and Transport Allowance
- Full Assistance with Opening Bank Account
- Paid Annual Leaves & Paid Public Holidays
5-day work week with 2 consecutive days off each week
- Social Events for Teachers, Team building events and Company outings
Teacher will have his/her own classroom
- Small class sizes with teaching assistant
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s degree and a recognised teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, etc.).
- Have at least 1 year of experience teaching English as a foreign language.
I Can Read is a literacy-based English teaching organisation currently in 10 countries worldwide, and is growing rapidly in Vietnam. Our unique, specially-developed system helps students to obtain language and literary independence and achieve excellence in speaking, listening, reading and writing. As a teacher at I Can Read you will receive huge satisfaction from seeing the rapid improvement in your students’ abilities by using our effective system.
Our students are typically between 2.5 and 14 years old, so experience teaching young learners (especially very young learners) is essential. We hold most of our lessons on weekday evenings and weekend.
If you meet our criteria and are interested in applying please send the following:
- Updated & Current CV
- Cover letter
- Scanned copy of your bachelor’s degree
- Scanned copy of your CELTA/TEFL/TESOL or equivalent
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A recent photo
Please note that due to the anticipated level of interest in these roles, we regret that we will only contact those applicants we wish to interview.
For more information about I Can Read, please refer to our website: www.icanread.vn