Managing the Academic Operation Service in centre
- Major responsibilities of the Academic Operations Manager’s success, will include developing and maintaining policies and procedures, and conducting trainings of these procedures for teachers & non-teachers.
- The Academic Operations Manager will need to heavily interact with Center Managers, the Student Advisor Manager, the Head of Admissions, and Operation Manager, to enhance and facilitate the development and implementation of Academic Operation policies and procedures.
- Centre support, auditing and teacher checking responsibilities
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Highly Competitive monthly income
- 12 annual leaves per year
- 11 Public Holidays off paid by Viet Nam law
- Social Insurance
- Training and Development Program to provide Upskilling
- Individual Learning & Development Opportunities.
- Employee Engagement Activities and Team Building Events
- Happy birthday present
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- Fluent in English (Vietnamese is an advantage).
- Teaching experience background
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar field, with at least 2 years’ experience in sales and/or service management (strong preference is given to individuals with management experience in education and service industry).
- Skills: strategy planning skills, management and leadership skills, organizational skills, presentation skills, delegation skills, persuasion skills and analytical skills.
- Able to train, coach and mentor center staff, with well-developed people skills and ability to manage complex working relationships.
- Good communication and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal style, with a good sense of cultural sensitivity, to deal with diverse nationalities.
Application via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: (028) 3517 80 82 (HR Department)