A Center Operations Manager, you will directly oversee I Can Read Learning Language Center personnel to ensure positive morale and effective daily operations. You will serve our local and national customers through the development and implementation of best center Operation SOP, methods and procedures. You will also be asked to make suggestions for system and process improvement using your knowledge of daily and ground operations.
- Overall responsible for managing the English learning Language center effectively
- Responsible for KPIs of re-enrollment by ensuring student’s satisfaction KPIs measurable by reducing withdrawal & grow KPIs of Active Students sustainably
- Managing center operation budget & responsible to control budget effectively
- Conduct staff performance reviews to assess needs, cost/benefit analysis, and other operational strategy assessments.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines to train all center personnel.
- Develop company systems for customer interaction and voice response and control the implementation process.
- Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits, and quality assurance measures.
- Aid human resources department in the recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations of CCO, CSO, CA.
- Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance, and scheduling expenses.
- Summarize, collect and analyze enrollment center trends and data for regular performance reports.
- Oversee system, infrastructure maintenance, and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and troubleshooting as needed.
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through company training, coaching staff.
- Step in to handle escalated issue resolution and VIP customer service
- Prepare weekly and monthly KPI reports for submission to executive management
- Conduct feedback sessions with team members using recorded calls as learning tools
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of Center Operation Manager experience preferred
- Competitive monthly income (Base, Bonus on Center’s performance)
- 13th Month Salary
- 12 annual leaves per year
- Compulsory Social Insurance
- Training And Development Programs, Professional Soft Skills training
- Individual Learning & Development Opportunities.
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Team Building Events
- Christmas Party, Annual party, Happy birthday present
Contact: 079.772.5190 (Ms.Như)